Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yellow - One of the big stories this week was the debate on whether to ban the use of all handheld devices while driving.
As I sat in the back of a NYC Taxi working on emails the other night -  I was suddenly thrown against the divider and really wasn't sure what happened.  Clearly I was not the cause of the accident - but I wish I had seen it coming.

So out I hopped out and figured I'd take a couple  shots while two people who didn't speak english that well argued about who's fault it was.

Blue - The sky image is one that I think makes a great desktop image - so give it a whirl and replace that silly windows or mac desktop you've had since you got your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.