Sunday, April 07, 2013

NYC Pillow Fight with Fujifilm X100S and 28mm adapter lens



The annual pillow fight is always a photographic moment worth exploring.  This year I went with my Fujifilm X100S and the 28mm adapter lens.  I mostly shot in manual around ISO 320 F/8 @ 1/500th.  Just tried to get in there and blast off some shots to capture the action as it unfolds and bursts into the air.
 





 Angry Birds!




 












I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Brandon! I feel like you really found your stride in images 5 through 12. Great to see your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John - this was a tiny select - I went a bit wild with the motordrive and shot around 400 - but knew editing would be my friend. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.