Tuesday, April 02, 2013

New York Yankees Opening Day X100S Miniature Filter

What is more exciting than Opening Day in NYC ?  Sure I know opening day in your hometown!  This week up in the Bronx I decided to grab my Fujifilm X100S and leave it on the Advanced Filter mode - Miniature - and see what I could come up with to represent the day at the stadium.  So before you think this was done with a phone - the files are big juicy 16MP X-Trans files with an in-camera tweak.  Of course just for fun and to make me think more about the subject and where the blur effect would show up.  

If you prefer not to scroll and instead watch the video - check out the youtube I did set to the obvious music here - 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvLjg5xmI9c
 Enjoy the show.  Click to enlarge images.

     

    

 
 
  
  



  
     




 
 


 

 
  
 
 










 





  


 




I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com 

1 comment:

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.