Tuesday, September 09, 2014

A Day at the Track - Saratoga Springs NY



I've never been shy with my thoughts on Saratoga Springs in the summer.  This is one of the best cities to visit and experience the horse track.  The city has so much to do and will not disappoint on any visit.
I brought my X-T1 and a few lenses - XF14, XF23, XF56 & XF55-200.  More than enough to capture a bit of everything.  Set the camera on high speed frame advance and blast away for the start is a nice shot.  It was a great 36 hrs.
 When heading out to the track it's always good to dress the part, or at least make a good attempt to be different.












 The classic beauty of the grandstand is awesome to behold.  Below is Sam the bugler who has a great gig where he plays for the races. 


 Trying to pick the winners is a full time occupation for some during the Saratoga season.



 The allure of gambling - the payout.
Follow me on Instagram @brnyc or on Twitter @brandonremler































Follow me on Instagram @brnyc or if you like twitter too @brandonremler

I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.