Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Fujifilm X-Pro1 Leather Case & Grip


Now that the X-Pro1 is shipping and the accessories are on their way I thought I would share a couple quick points about the case and grip.  The grip feels awesome.  Much better than I even anticipated.  There is a nice benefit in that when you attach the grip you now have a centered tripod mount.  You do of course need to take the grip off to access the battery and SD card - but the thread is easy to remove.  In the below video you can see a brief description of the leather case set.  Note that the extra case is not for a lens - but for caps or filters.




I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.

1 comment:

  1. Now that the X-Pro1 is shipping and the accessories are on their way I thought I would share a couple quick points about the case and grip. The grip feels awesome. Much better than I even anticipated. Waterproof Video Camera

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.