Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Shuttle Lands on Deck


After my trip back in time I rocketed forward to the space shuttle Enterprise.



After photographing the fly by above NY/NJ, then getting some neat shots as it rode up the Hudson to the Intrepid. I was lucky enough to get into the shuttle pavilion and shoot a few fun snaps in its resting place.


 Walking under the belly of the shuttle.
 A young astronaut checks out the shuttle nose.























Does anyone else see a smiling face here?


Folks line up on opening day to get onto the Intrepid





1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's equally educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for anything referring to this.
    wedding limousine nj
    limo bus nj

    ReplyDelete