Friday, July 13, 2012

Weekly Email - 7-13-12 - Day on the Links



Although I'm not much of a golf person, I always look forward to my annual outing with Kayce, Mark and Neal.  For me it's not really all about the game but capturing some fun images of the day.  Surprised?  Probably not.

I decided to try my hand at some action shots in the bunkers, and of course there were a few opportunities to test my timing.

The beauty of using a leaf shutter camera like the Fujifilm X-S1 with flash outdoors is the ability to use a super high shutter speed.  The shot of Kayce is a great example of this since she was backlit and the exposure is 1/2000th at F/3.2.  This allows for a nice effect with the sun bearing down on us.

Have a great weekend.

















I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.