Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bronx Botanical Garden Orchid Show



The annual orchid show at the NY Botanical Garden in the Bronx is a great start to spring.  Walking through the amazing conservatory is always an enjoyable experience.

The amount of cameras and phones are of course exploding so any trip needs to have the right combo of time and patience to work your way through the crowds.

I decided to push myself to work on some macro photos to eliminate the people from many of my images.  Here are a some bright colors to start the day.



I went out with a full bag of gear.  Fujifilm X-T1, XF56, XF60mm, XF18-55 & XF55-200.  Along with my EF-20 flash.

http://www.nybg.org/exhibitions/2014/orchid-show/?utm_source=Adwords&utm_medium=Search&utm_campaign=Orchid+Show+2014





















I decided to play a little bit with the double exposure mode in the camera.















I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are beautiful. Did you change the color on some? The indian paintbrush looking one? I've only seen those red. Was it naturally occurring in that vibrant purple?

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.