Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Fujifilm X-Pro1 Unboxing 1

The day has finally come!
My Fujifilm X-Pro1 is here and I am excited to take it through its paces and share some of the great
features of the camera. Here is a quick view of the un-boxing as it's called. Not a final boxed product since the manual and software is not included - but you get the idea!






I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandon,
    You're a lucky guy.I've got mine on order. Hope your colleagues in Japan don't make us wait to long. This camera is sooooo nice.

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.