Thursday, February 09, 2012

Found iPhone 4 in NYC !

Yesterday while crossing 14th Street at Fifth Ave I saw an iPhone in the street.  It had been dropped and run over and now comes the fun part of trying to unite the phone with the owner.  
Since the screen is cracked there is no way to see any messages it might have from Find My Phone since I know the owner is looking for it since the phone was beeping.
So I swapped out the SIMM card into my phone and found that the owner is William Taylor and his number is 917-848-4431.  The number is not in service now but perhaps someone out there knows this guy and has his number in their address book!  You never know!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 AM

    http://spars.com/directory/new-york-musician/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:50 AM

    I'd suggest you check posts people have made in the lost and found section of craigslist.

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.