Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fujiiflm X-Pro1 Hits the Beach


 

This week I was able to do some shooting with the X-Pro1 in a much warmer spot than NYC.  I am posting some quick edits from the hundreds of shots.  The hard part was that I arrived home at 10pm and less than 12hrs later I have to leave to the airport again - so there is no time to tweak and edit carefully.  So bare with me as I share some images from jpegs mostly out of the camera as is.
Many of these images are at ISO 200 with the various lenses and film simulation settings.  Velvia being a popular choice for obvious reasons.  A couple are at higher ISO's.  The scene at night with the pool is at ISO2000 for instance.   The camera is now becoming very familiar and much easier to handle as my mind and fingers go where they need to to make things happen fast.  I appreciate all the feedback from previous posts and I'm sorry I haven't had the time to address all the questions.  If you have something specific email me and I can try to provide a more detailed response.  But please do continue to leave comments - they are all appreciated.  I will be on the road until Thursday so my answer may be delayed a bit.  
bremler@fujifilm.com







































ISO 2000

ISO 800






I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.

 

10 comments:

  1. You're killing me.....not only is it cold and raining here. But I am dying to get my X Pro. Thanks so much for posting these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos... Thanks so much for all your postings. I, too, can't wait for my XPro-1 to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:40 PM

    orbs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:48 PM

    Gah the waiting is killing me too! Great shots! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic series. Looks like a killer machine. Feep posting!
    Maki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I wrong or the exif are missing ? Would be glad to check them on some of your shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:01 AM

    Jpegs from the camera are beautiful. Not sure I'd be able to make adjusted RAW files that look this nice.
    It would be useful to know basic exif data for those of us anxiously awaiting USA availability.
    Thanks,

    JimD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:59 PM

    i should be the one chilling on the beach with captain andy at barrys beach bar!! images look great, thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Warm beach, nice camera... very jealous. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:08 PM

    Just sad to see it won't be in our hands until late March according to B&H Photo. Looking forward to getting mine.

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.