Friday, September 07, 2012

Weekly Email - 9-7-12 - Summer Underwater Fun

As we all feel the collective sigh that summer is over, I got one last swim in over the Labor Day weekend.

My nephew and I jumped in the pool with an underwater camera and with some luck we got what I think is a fun shot.
One of the easy cameras to add to your summer or winter fun is a 4-Proof camera.  These rugged cameras allow you to shoot in almost any environment and not worry about the elements.  Mount it on a surfboard or a ski!

Waterproof to 33ft
Dust-proof - great for beach and desert
Shock-proof - 6ft drop
Freeze-proof - 14 degrees

I hope you have a great weekend!  The summer heat is still here!

http://www.fujifilmusa.com/products/digital_cameras/xp/finepix_xp100/
I used the FinePix XP100 for this shot






I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.