Tuesday, September 11, 2012

World Trade Center Twin Tower Beams












With the passing of another anniversary of 9-11 we all reflect on lives we lost and the memories we have.

Photographers all around the area are capturing the twin beams of light as the shoot up into the sky.  Last night I was lucky enough to get down to where the beams are projected from and step into the lights and shoot some really thrilling images.  I hope you will be as moved as I was.























Double exposure I shot with Velvia SLIDE FILM in 1993

Image from Union Square I shot in 2001
WTC Memorial Image I shot in 2001

4 comments:

  1. stevep@fuji10:29 AM

    those are amazing images, and its exactly as you say a moving tribute to those we lost that day. thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PaulinaN@fujifilm11:30 AM

    These images are breathtaking. You did a truly amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:11 PM

    Phenomenal! !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing shots. Great compositions capturing the essence of the light tribute. Makes me want to get the XE-1 as I already have the X-100 and love it.

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.