Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm always amazed at all the things that happen underground in NYC.  Of course the subway is a great place to wander and see another side of life. 

Last night as I made my way up to Port Authority to go bowling at Gate 230 (you have to be careful - Gate 233 goes to Erie then Houston) - I noticed an area where you can look over the tracks - so I took a peek to see if the trains were rolling in.  Of course what I saw instead was a bunch of garbage and it made me think why can't people wait a few seconds and put it in the trash can.

Sure enough when I got to Gate 230 - there they are - 2 - trash cans waiting for anybody to fill them.   I've never understood the urge to litter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.