Friday, May 22, 2009

Recently I shared emails about a bike theft and subway garbage.  This week I saw a neat follow up to both so thought I would share my thoughts.

In one photo I couldn't help but feel bad - yet chuckle - when I saw someone who obviously took great care to lock up their bike with 2 locks - but they forgot to lock the frame obviously.

The other photo has a real story about garbage.  Last week I noticed that underground, people were tossing their garbage anywhere - where above-ground people are taking much more care to balance their garbage in an overflowing can (I assume there are many factors to study with this).  I happened to catch the can as a guy passed by with his subway metrocard flying by - so I chose this frame for the added connection.

PS- Haven't found the camera owner yet - but still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.