Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Carry at All Times

I've said on previous posts that I always want to have a camera on me.  In a dire emergency I'll consider my iPhone a camera - but in 99.9% of the occasions I go out I have a "real" camera with me.  This morning is another good example of this mantra which led to this shot.  I was walking up the avenue and saw this monk (?) standing on the corner.  I flipped on the X100 while holding a mocha with the other.  Kept my stride and when I got near him I shot, said thanks, and kept walking.  Not going to win a Pulitzer - but it made my morning to get this grab shot.  Are we photographers all "odd" like that?

5 comments:

  1. Like the shot, how do you rate the X100, whats the lag time like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:43 PM

    Looks like a lighter-skinned James Earl Jones on the way to the set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:13 AM

    the guy looks pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shot. What a great face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:06 AM

    x100 or not, this one is priceless =)

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.