Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Email 4-15-11 Making a Skyline Work

This week I was lucky to pass by a neat park on the East River.  Gantry Plaza State Park is a unique gem in the park system.  Situated across from the UN it has spectacular views of NYC.  There are two chairs set up with something like an IMAX city view.  One day I have to get there at sunset to see the view from them.

In this shot I felt I needed to tweak the image since it was a rainy day and I popped out for a shot and the weather wasn't an ideal scenic look.  So with the click of a button the transformation took place and now the drama of the image works better for me.

FinePix X100 ISO 320 F/5.0 1/340th with +2/3 exp comp








No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.