Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fujifilm FinePix X100 - Houston, We Have Liftoff!

As promised here is the update.  The X100 has begun shipping in the USA.  Several dealers should see the cameras and accessories tomorrow April 29th.   Demand is of course greater than supply.  The shipments will continue and we will catch up.

Next step - I get gruff for there not being enough.

I'm ready.  ;-)

** Update Friday 4-29-11 - I'm heading up to HQ today to meet and discuss all things X100.  I expect today to be an exciting day since the cameras will begin arriving at the dealers.  
If you'd like to ask specific questions today please email me rather than posting anonymous comments - they are harder to reply to since I'll have better access to email.  I don't mind the (anonymous) comments - I'm just offering a faster method of contact.  Also I do not have info to release on specific quantities of units to specific dealers - that cannot be shared by me.  Thanks for understanding.
bremler@fujifilm.com

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Brandon. No gruff here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the confirmation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. harley bauer6:45 PM

    Hi Brandon. Who in Chicago is the largest retailer of Fuji cameras? I just moved here and am hoping to get my hands on one, but not familiar with the local retailers. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:44 PM

    How about amazon? Any idea if they will get units tomorrow too???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rockstar12:37 AM

    Adorama customers, don't get antsy...they are closed for Passover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:00 AM

    I was hoping the delay would be longer, helping justify the $2000 I spent for mine on e-bay... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:25 AM

    @Rockstar. Pretty sure they are open now. If B&H is open and they are, I'd be surprised if Adorama were closed. Also, I called them yesterday... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:53 AM

    Where can I purchase a Fuji X100 in Houston TX? I need a dealer who has it available for immediate pick-up. Thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.