Friday, April 08, 2011

Weekly Email 4-1-11 Hudson River Panorama X100

There is always activity along the river.  This week I wanted to incorporate a neat feature in my camera and utilize the people to make an interesting shot.
Most of us who have bought a new digital in the past year or so have a panorama sweep feature included in the menu features.  I set mine for a 120 degree sweep and here is what I was able to capture.  A seamless scene from many frames automatically stitched together.  An interesting item is that there is only one person in the photo but as she ran she popped up twice which I like in this instance.

FinePix X100 Pano - exposure approx 1/125 @ F/7.1 ISO400 & -1 exp comp




1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos and interesting that the runner comes up twice.

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.