Monday, February 03, 2014

NYC Snowfall


It's always enjoyable to take a walk in the City with a few good podcasts and a camera in a nice snowfall.
The key to enjoying the time on the streets for me is the right gear both around my neck and my clothes.  Today called for waterproof clothes head to toe for the wet snow.  Snowfall measured 11" today in Central Park and that's not a bad Monday after a 56 degree day on Sunday.
I was using the Fujifilm X-E2 with my XF18-55 lens.  Mostly shot at ISO 400, and all OOC JPEGS.
More snow coming Wednesday and I look forward to having the new X-T1 to complete the waterproof set-up (sans lens so far).

click to enlarge












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.