Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fujifilm XF23mm F1.4 R Lens is a WINNER!

I have not been able to put this new XF23mm lens down.  I've tried it on at least four different X-Series bodies and I love it on them all!  Sharp and fast - what more could you want??  Focus ring has a limit (doesn't spin 360) from close-up to infinity, click stops on aperture ring, sharp focus peaking, and hyper-focal scale.

On sale now the lens is going to quickly become a classic and launches the X series into new ground with the street shooters and photo enthusiasts.  I've always loved carrying the X100S and now I have almost the same set up, yet with an extra stop of speed.  Check it out at a dealer near you.













Type XF23mmF1.4 R
Lens configuration 11 elements in 8 groups
(includes 1 aspherical element)
Focal length
(35mm format equivalent)
f=23mm
(35mm)
Angle of view 63.4°
Max. aperture F1.4
Min. aperture F16
Aperture control
Number of blades
7(rounded diaphragm opening)
Step size
1/3EV (22 steps)
Focus range
Normal
0.6m - ∞
Macro
28cm - ∞
Max. magnification 0.1x
External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.)
*distance from camera lens mount flange
ø72mm x 63mm
Weight* (approx.)
*excluding caps and hoods
300g
Filter size ø62mm


































































































I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brandon,

    Those are some nice shots taken with the XF23. I can´t wait to get my hands on one. Unfortunately I have not found it any ware in Germany yet.
    I am sure though that I will be able to get one soon.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:23 PM

    Hi Brandon

    Any idea when the XF23 will start shipping?
    Thanks
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice camera lens having all new features in it and within budget.

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.