Friday, August 05, 2011

Weekly Email 8-5-11 Colorado Camera Choices






Whenever I go on vacation it is always a tough to decide which cameras to bring with me.  There are so many great cameras out there now and I want to be able to have a good tool for any scene.

This week while in Colorado I brought the cameras in the photo above and thus I am sharing a photo from each of them to show off what they each did for me.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 was my carry around all the time choice - and I shot a neat sweep pano
Canon EOS 5D II was my telephoto version of the X100 - captured a lightning storm at sunset
Fujifilm FinePix F550EXR was my lightweight long zoom for hiking - captured the gondolas at sunset
Fujfilm FinePix XP-30 is my rugged underwater camera which is essential for any beach or swim vacation - underwater portrait for ya!
iPhone 4 - Always have it anyway - so used it at 10,270 ft for the camera line up !

Hope you dig the shots and capture some great ones this weekend.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.