Thursday, August 07, 2014

Shaving My Beard Time Lapse





The other day I decided to shave my beard off, and as I approached the moment I realized I could easily capture the sequence with my X-T1 and its built-in intervalometer.
I set the camera up with an XF14mm lens and an EF42 flash on a mini ball head and suction cup to the wall of the shower.
I set my ISO to 800 and the exposures were 1/80th @ F5.6.
An exposure was made every 7 seconds, then I dropped them all into iMovie and set the playback for a frame every 0.5 seconds.
Enjoy!



Follow me on Instagram @brnyc or on Twitter @brandonremler


I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com 

1 comment:

  1. richard@digitalphotoacademy.com10:35 PM

    Excellent as usual.

    ReplyDelete

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.