Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Fujinon XF56mm F1.2 APD Aperture Range Samples


The above image is one of my favorite of the year.  With a smooth bokeh for sure - the lighting was great.  Down low shooting angle on one knee looking south to the Freedom Tower on January 2nd at 4:52pm.  

It's not too exciting, below you have an example of the aperture range from F9.0 and 7.1 to 5.6 and then by 1/3 stops all the way to wide open to 1.2  The apodization filter kicks in after 5.6 to smooth out the edges around the center.  This image series is certainly not ideal for an APD demo - but it was the lens I had with me the other night as I took a stroll on the Hudson River.  
It does give an idea of the look.  
ISO 400 F1.2 @ 1/180th to 2000 at F9.0 @ 1/30th.




















Follow me on Instagram or twitter - brnyc  brandonremler
I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.